Sunday, April 27, 2008

The three lessons

I have learned 3 important lesson this semester,and being that it is my final (inshallah) semester, they are important lessons.Here they are:

1-There is no such thing as a best friend.
I mean,sure,u\you have a bunch of close friends who you love and are always around you.But one single best friend that you can always count on no matter what..well,that just doesn't exist.

2-I do no wish to be married until I absolutely have to (AKA when i want to have kids).
I was never against marriage,but looking around i don't see a single good one around me.I know myself,I'm the type that would get married as soon as i fall i love,and i definitely want to have children.The sad part is though,i know i will be unhappy on the long run,and this is one thing that i wish life will prove wrong.

3-I will never have a dog.
This is for 2 reasons:the first is I'm allergic.the second is that dogs are way better than humans.they are more fun,friendly and most importantly loyal.perhaps only they can qualify to be a person's best friend.Dad is making me give Sam up..i get tears in my eyes every time i think about it.

Perhaps these lessons will change in time..hopefully.
that's it for now.Peace

No comments: