Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quotes 2

here are a few more just so i wont forget:

Director:thanks for taking alot of shit for me during the play producer.
Me:you know what director,you're worth it.
Director:aha,it's the ass isn't it?

Mina:can i have your pink little bear?
Me:no.
Mina:why?
Me:cuz it's mine,i got it as a gift.
Mina:please?
Me:nooo.
Mina:*grabs bear from my hand and walks away*thank you!
Me:*jaw dropping*
Mom:she's just like you,stubborn as hell.

Me:dude,why wont they let you take a flat?
Batata:they say it's only for couples.let's pretend to be lesbians and move in together.
Me:ahhh....ok..
Batata:and if they start suspecting we'll make out in the lobby.

My bro:why wont you keep the door to your room open so it wont be so hot?
Me:i'm watching aladdin on full volume,i dont wanna lower it.
My bro:OMG.are you serious?your watching a movie about a guy who flies on a rug??
Me:you still watch tom and jerry.
My bro:TOM AND JERRY IS REAL!!!!

No comments: