Monday, January 1, 2007

Music talk

I consider myself some sort of a "music freak",if such a thing actually exists.Alot of people are shocked that I enjoy English music more than Arabic,which should be the case since I live in Jordan,my beloved country.Maybe the influence came from my mom (she's American),because growing up I remember her always having the radio on,English music channel of course,and singing along.

Anyway,to get to my point,I recommend Avant's song "lie about us".You see,I really find the lyrics to be annoying!I mean,no one wants to find themselves in this love triangle!You have this guy with this terrific girlfriend that loves him alot,and then he just finds a new girl that also loves him and he loves her back!Now he wants to leave his girlfriend to get with the other girl officially but he doesn't want to break his girlfriend's heart,yet the other girl says she's just tired of waiting for him!Life's just not fair,if falling in love was only a choice...

Another song that's really good is "It's not over" for Chris Daughtry.I've been a fan of this guy since he appeared on American Idol,the lyrics are amazing and so is the music,not to mention his voice.

Last song i would like to mention is called "just like a star" for Corinne Bailey Rae.How can i describe this song?Let's see...its a song you put on when the weather is really cold,preferably raining,and you're home alone,you don't feel like going out,so you just sit by the fireplace,wrapped in a warm blanket,drinking some hot chocolate,and deep in thought about your life...where its going...your future...

That's it for now I guess,this is why I love this web page of mine,I felt to write my thoughts with no conditions,meaningless perhaps to some,yet for me,i like the idea of writing about nothing and absolutely everything...hehe.

later...peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much! It's wonderful to see someone with deep comments on the "littlest" things, when really it is the little things that matter in the end of our lives :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.