Saturday, March 3, 2007

special stuff,tiny treasures and precious possessions

Every person has trinkets that he/she love,and I'm no exception.
Some of the "special stuff" that i own are old stuffed animals that I've had since i was a baby.I still keep them on a shelf in my room since each remind me of something that makes me feel happy.
My "tiny treasures" include souvenirs that either i had collected from different places,or some that friends and family got me.they are mostly key chains that i collect.its like having a piece of different countries with different cultures around that world,and when i hold the key chains,its like holding the world between my hands.
Under my bed there's a box with my "precious possessions".These include cards from close friends on birthdays,small gifts from people who mean the world to me and tiny memories in the form of what anyone else looking into that box would consider to be "junk".
Recently added to my list of things i love,is a beautiful necklace,in the form of an angel,that i had always imagined having,which was given to me as a belated birthday gift from a very close friend (also known as "batata" in a previous blog,hehe).
If you could only see my room you'd notice that i have alot of "junk" lying around,but in truth,everything i own has a story behind it..a memory that always puts a smile on my face and fills my heart with warmth whenever i walk by my truly beautiful junk.

No comments: