Saturday, February 17, 2007

Been a while

I guess the only time I'll get to write anything on my blog would be on weekends,cuz it seems like on weekdays i never have time since uni started again.I love going to uni,its fun.My classes however,are a totally different matter.My classes absolutely suck,and not to mention half of my professors.

Every class that i tried taking with a certain professor got changed,just my luck!(i still don't believe in luck,its just an expression,hehe).I try to look on the bright side however,most of those teaching me like me,I'm meeting a bunch of new people everyday,and I'm back to eating the lousy but ever so yummy uni food.

One thing I'll miss about being off is reading.i barely have time to do schoolwork,let alone read books for my personal entertainment.its safe to say that I'm happy...generally i mean.concerning life that is,el7amdillah.

No comments: